Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BestFriends Status ShoutOUt

A FRIEND is someone that LOVES you and ACCEPTS you no matter WHAT and lets YOU just BE YOU!


I'm an angel at heart. but if you mess with my friend, you'd better RUN!


Every girl needs an old friend and a glass of wine.


You're there to help me when it's hopeless, stay when I push away, and to put back the pieces. That's why you're my best friend and sister.


A best friend is someone you can look at is class and just start laughing non-stop over something that happened years ago..


We are so weird, which is exactly why we are BEST FRIENDS!


Friends are like a second family you make for yourself. Friendship makes you feel at home though you're not at home.


Best Friends are like fairy tales, they were there for once upon a time and they will be there for happily ever after.


It doesn't matter how long you have been best friends what matters is who said, I'll be there for you and proved it.


Me and my best friend might not always be together, but were always there when it counts.


Threw the secrets, deceit and lies, the tragedy, hurt, and tears, boredom, laughter, and heartbreak, loss, and love, I'll always be right here, forever.


The Best of Friends- stay by your side at your worst, pass no judgement on you, and still wanna hang out with you the next day.


Life may get crazy, but at least I have best friends to back me up.


You know she's your best friend when she can understand you while you are talking with your mouth full.


A friend will be there hugging you while you cry a best friend will have a chainsaw wearing a hockey mask saying " who do I get to massacre this time love?"


You don't have to have a boyfriend to be complete as long as you have your best friend you'll be okay.


Friends text you saying "It's gonna be okay" when you're sad. A best friend send you a picture of a hot guy and says "Better?"


SOME OF THE REASONS TO HAVE A GUY BEST FRIEND:
they won't tell anyone your secrets
they aren't two-faced
they stick up for you no matter what


A friend will tell you not to try it, a good friend will tell you "good luck", and your best friend will be right next to you yelling "let's do this!"


When i cry, you are beside me. when i am angry, you stay away. when i am happy, you laugh with me. when i am confused, you help me. I love my very best friends.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you A FRIEND is someone that LOVES you and ACCEPTS you no matter WHAT and lets YOU just BE YOU! that Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours..instagram shoutout

    ReplyDelete