Friday, July 22, 2011

Love Hurts ShoutOuts

You think I am strong and can endure a lot, truth is I am sensitive and the little things hurt but I try and hold it inside so as not to make anyone mad. 


I laugh to hide my pain, I smile to hide the tears, I run from the truth, but when it comes to seeing you, the truth comes first and the tears flow out.


Raindrops are the tears of loved one in heaven letting us know they feel our pain too.


I sit here and tell myself don't cry, don't cry, just hold it in but it comes out anyways.


Even tho I'm mad, if she'd show up, I'd melt like butter!


You know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if you're not apart of that happiness.


Without you depression is like a big wave in the ocean ready to swallow you whole and I'm a tiny sailboat.


It hurts when you leave but it hurts even more knowing that you didn't have to same feeling for me as I did for you and looking back and seeing your fine and I'm in pain.


Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to let go even when your heart strives to hold on.


When I said I loved you I wasn't kidding but obviously you were.


Some people say fight for what you love but love isn't always worth fight for because love isn't always right.


You make me smile like I won't forget you; you make me think about you like there is nothing else to think about, you make my day better just by crossing my mind.


I love you enough to let you go; if you want to, it will hurt to see you leave but I want you to be happy even if I'm not.


She was only temporary, but our memories are permanent.


I would rather stand in the rain so you cant see all the tears you caused and all the pain you made that's ripping me apart inside.


Sometimes Love isn't enough to make it last.


When you look at me you see a smile, when you talk to me you here a laugh, but if you really knew me, you would see tears and hear how sad I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment