Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Letting Go ShoutOuts

1. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.


2. A smile is just a smile but when you love someone a smile is worth a thousand words.


3. Wanting him-hard to forget~Loving him-hard to regret~Losing him-hard to accept~Even with all the hurt I've felt~Letting go is the most painful yet.


3. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.


4. Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me; the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.


5. Every time you touch me, look at me, I hope that it's 'the' touch, 'the' look. The one that will say your mine. The one that claims me and possesses me. It never is.


6. And at night, when I'm alone again. When everyone's asleep. That's when the tears fall. I can't stop them. It hurts too much. Because I can't tell you I love you.


7. The hardest thing about love is loving someone you can't have.


8. What can you do when the only one who can stop you from crying, is the only one making you cry?


9. No boy is worth you tears, and the one that is, will never make you cry.


10. We learn to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing and imperfect person perfectly.


11. It's hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.


12. One day you'll love me as I have loved you. One day you'll think of me as I thought of you. One day you'll cry for me as I cried for you. One day you'll want me and I won't want you.


13. The worst way to love someone is when you are standing right next to them and you know that you can't have them.


14. I don't know whether to smile because we are friends or to cry because that is all we will ever be.


15. I wish I was a kid again. Skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.


16. Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.


17. There's someone out there for everyone- even if you need a pick-ax, a compass and night goggles to find them. 


18. I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.


19. Why do we hurt the people we love, and love the people who hurts us?


20. You don't die of a broken heart, you only wish you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment