Saturday, July 9, 2011

Justin Bieber ShoutOuts

70% of girls would cry if Justin Bieber died. 15% wouldn't care. 10% would throw a party. If you are the 5% going to jail for killing him, press like.


B:elieve I:n E:verything B:ecause E:verything's R:eachable...That's what BIEBER means! I love you Justin Drew Bieber! Once a belieber, ALWAYS a belieber :)


We're Beliebers. Justin smiles, we smile. Justin cries, we cry. Justin gets married, we show up at the wedding singing That Should Be Me.


I don't have Bieber Fever. I have Bieberitis! It's sorta like Bieber Fever, but it's about 100 times worse and CAN NOT be cured.


Dude, your radio is squeaking really bad. I think it might be broken. Nah, dude, that's only Justin Bieber.


One boy + one dream + small town + big voice + one leap of faith + a legend + four albums + millions of fans = Justin Bieber!


Justin Bieber is an inspiration to A lot of people. So if you have something to hate about , say it to the wall, cause I don't wanna hear it!


I plan on meeting Justin Bieber-but my friends and family say that's never going to happen-but like Justin Bieber once said-NEVER SAY NEVER!


Step to the beat of my heart, I don't Need a whole lot coming from you, I admit I'd Rather give you the world or we could share mine.


Thinks it's so lame people don't have anything better to do then hate on Justin Bieber. It's ridiculous. Get a freakin' life!


Doesn't care if your on Team Edward or Team Jacob because I am 100 % Team Bieber!

No comments:

Post a Comment