Sunday, January 16, 2011

Work ShoutOuts

♥Trying to generate the necessary motivation to work. I'm struggling.♥

♥Nobody notices what I do, until I don't do it.♥

♥How come Monday is so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday?♥

♥Does anyone know the fees for prostitution? If I am going to keep getting screwed at work I would at least like to know what I should charge.♥

♥Is always trying to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back.♥

♥Today's forecast: Mouthy, sarcastic with a chance of rudeness.♥

♥Finally figured out the answer to the question, what I want to be when I get older...younger!♥

♥Hello Thursday so nice to see you again can't wait to see your brother Friday and your sisters Saturday and Sunday.♥

♥Thinks it's odd how people always notice when you come in late or leave early, but they don't care when you come in early, work late and/or work from home!♥

♥Always remember that : Hard work makes you stronger, Mistakes makes you smarter, Success keeps you in shape, Sadness makes you human,  Happiness makes you sweet.♥

♥Would rather slide down a slide of razor blades into a pool of lemon juice then go to work today?.♥

♥When you are tired and complains about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.♥

♥I love my job on my days off!♥

♥So much to do & no interest in doing it.♥

♥It's all the Little things that make your job worthwhile; Friends, Jokes and Paychecks.♥

♥Customer: "Excuse me, Do you work here?" Me: " seriously?  I'm not folding all one hundred pair of ultra low, skinny blue jeans on this table for fun."♥

♥Wants to know . While the Gas prices and everything else keeps going up. why does my Paycheck stay the same?♥

♥Its not always the JOB that people hate, It's usually the PEOPLE they work with or for that screws it up.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment