Saturday, January 15, 2011

Relationship ShoutOuts

♥ Don't waste your time on someone who does not want to put in the same amount of effort or time into a relationship because it causes nothing but hurt you.♥

♥ If you love something, set it free. or chain it to your bed. either works. ♥

♥ Sometimes God's best gift is the one you never even dared to ask for but that just happened out of nowhere and feels so right! ♥

♥ It's amazing how someone can be hundreds of miles away from you, and the mere thought of them still puts a smile on your face! True Love sets no boundaries! ♥

♥ Keys to a good relationship are to except each others faults, to discuss not argue, and always do your best to control your feelings when upset. ♥

♥ I love it when you make me smile by doing nothing at all but be yourself, your sweet and charming and all that i need! ♥

♥ I don't Get "Over" things, I Get "Through" them. There's a difference. It's in the effort and result.♥

♥ I just love how your day could be horrible and just one person totally changes it. ♥

♥ There are two keys to every relationship... communication and honesty! If you can't communicate and be honest with one another, you have no relationship! ♥

♥ "It is not the amount of time you spend with someone that makes life better it is the someone that you spend the time with that makes life better!" ♥

♥ Loved and trusted someone and did nothing wrong except loved and trusted the wrong person. ♥

♥ I don't know where I stand in your heart, but in my heart you stand at the very top because I love you that much. ♥

♥ Wondering how some people can find a way to blame you for everything that goes wrong in their life when they are  the only ones who can actually change it. ♥

♥ I was mad at YOU for the power you had over me to make me feel stupid, weak, and unworthy..until I took a step back and realized it was I who gave you the power. ♥

♥ If a woman is quiet, it doesn't mean she is mad at you. she is simply giving you a chance to think about what you have or haven't done. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment