Monday, January 24, 2011

Sleep ShuotOuts

♥Is currently losing the battle with her eyelids!♥


♥Dear Bed,
I know I left you this morning but that doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore, I still love you. Take me back, please?

-Me♥

♥I sleep while everyone else is awake. It's now my bed time.. so do I say good night or good morning to all? *confused*♥

♥Is off to get her beauty sleep, it won't work, but hey always the optimist..!♥

♥ My imaginary friend says it's time for bed, and her imaginary friend agreed, so off to bed I go.. Night all.♥

♥Let's see if I can get some tonight... U know the S word... Sleep!! Ha-Ha!!♥

♥Is about to enjoy the best part of the day: BEDTIME!♥

♥Dear Sleep, Where are you? Your friend insomnia has been visiting me a lot, but no sign of you lately. Please come back soon!♥

♥Has a date with three wonderful men! Mr. Pillow, Mr. Blanket and Mr. Bed!! Please Do Not Disturb!♥

♥Must sleep... must sleep... ugh! Why is it when I need to be awake I am so sleepy and then when I need to be asleep I am wide awake?♥

♥I am going to bed.  Hopefully the fairies come while I sleep...the laundry fairy, the cleaning fairy and the money leaving fairy!♥

♥Off to bed to get some much needed beauty sleep - not sure it will help, but it's worth a try.♥

♥I have insomnia, but the good thing is I'm not losing sleep over it!♥

♥I really must go to bed but I need someone to come take my laptop away. Every time I go to put it down it just jumps right back in my lap. HELP!♥

♥Well I am at a conundrum. It's just past midnight here. If I were a sane, normal person, I should be fast asleep. But alas, I'm drawn to the dark side.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment