Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lonely ShoutOuts

♥ The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God, because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. ♥


♥ Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. ♥


♥ Dreams have but one owner at a time. That is why dreamers are lonely. ♥


♥ I've seen fire and I've seen rain, I've seen sunny days I thought would never end, I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought I'd see you again. ♥


♥ Elitism - It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom. ♥


♥ It is very lonely sometimes, trying to play God. ♥


♥ Lonely men seek companionship. Lonely women sit at home and wait. They never meet. ♥


♥ When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most. ♥


♥ It is loneliness that makes the loudest noise. This is true of men as of dogs. ♥


♥ Sometimes when you're really lonely, you really feel alive and you feel like you know who you are. ♥


♥ Be good and you will be lonely. ♥


♥ What loneliness is more lonely than distrust? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment