Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hearts ShouOuts

♥One day, someone asked me what kind of person i would want to love and be with..i just said someone not strong enough...someone not strong enough to let me go.♥


♥Whenever I see myself with someone, it is always YOU I see standing beside me and it'll ALWAYS be that way for me: you light up my life and make me SOOOO HAPPY!♥


♥God puts unexpected people in your life at unexpected moments so you can keep hoping for an unexpected result.♥


♥True love does not have a happy ending. Why you ask? Because true love doesn't have an ending at all!♥


♥I want to be the girl u talk about. The only one u can't live without. The one who makes ur heartbeat crazy, and for you to say to ur boys, she's my baby!♥


♥I am amazed that when you walked in my life that I found exactly what was missing even though I didn't know it was missing.♥


♥Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.♥


♥Friends: Fearless, remarkable, incredible, eager, nice, dependable, and strong... that's what my friends are!♥


♥Listen to the words, and you can be fooled. Look at the actions, and you can be fooled. Feel deeply into your heart, and then you will know the truth.♥


♥A cute love quote which i personally believe:"The path that leads to happiness is so narrow that two can not walk on it unless they become one!♥


♥People always try to hard...I say just let life flow and what comes to you, will come in time, when it's the right time.♥


♥Never waste your time on someone who doesn't even bother wasting time for you. Be with someone who will say "TIME IS WASTED IF I'M NOT WITH YOU!"♥


♥Is in love with a beautiful wonderful person, who Will always be by my side, never make me cry, never say goodbye, never tell a lie = me, myself and I!♥


♥The first day that I met you my heart skipped a beat. As we got to know each other more, I realized that you and I are soul mates for life. I love you forever.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment