Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love ShoutOuts

♥ "Love is a balance of holding on, and letting go." - Keith Urban ♥

♥ Whenever I think back to the memories you and I had, I start to smile. but then I remember how we can never make new ones, because you let me go. ♥

♥ I don't NEED a man in my life to take care of me, my kids, etc.  I WANT a man in my life to share memories with.  See, there is a difference. ♥

♥ It's one thing to be tempted, it's another thing to fall. ♥

♥ Your the one that makes my world go round, Your the one that never lets me down, Your the one i love with all my heart..Forever and always never let us be apart. ♥

♥ a woman wants a guy who will be with his friends and see me down the hall and point at me and say " That's my girl, isn't she beautiful? " ♥

♥ Being comfortable around someone is one thing but being completely yourself is truly something special!!! ♥

♥ 'Loved' isn't a word, there is no past tense to love. If you love someone, deep down you always will. No matter whether they be near, or whether they be far. ♥

♥ A Man's Definition Of Love Is:(L)egs (O)pen (V)ery (E)asy. ♥

♥ Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment