Sunday, July 17, 2011

Painful Love ShoutOuts

The tears sting my eyes, but nothing can compare to the pain that my heart feels.


Never go back into an old love, no matter how strong it is, because it's like reading a book over and over again when you already know how it end's.

In the end, what breaks you down, makes you better.



We like each other. We won't admit it to anyone. We laugh, we talk and tell each other secrets. Why are we still just friends if we both want to be more than that?


Love is sometimes a pain that can never be healed. Don't let her fall if you're not planning on catching her. She will end up broken and may never be fixed.


She's not in love with him. She's in infatuation with him. There's a difference!


Love isn't a hurting thing, wanting someone who doesn't want you is.


I have loved you with every ounce of my mind, body, and soul. Sadly, love is not enough.


The heart is like glass. It's strong and can take a beating, but eventually it will shatter into a million pieces too sharp to put back together.


A thousand tears won't bring you back I know because I've cried. Is wanting to stand out in the rain, so no one can see me crying trying to wash away the pain.


You can't buy love and respect is never free.


Is asking why do things have to changed when we expect them to stay the same then why do feelings stay the same when things have already changed?


Never cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you because girls give and forgive while guys get and forget.


Just because there aren't any tears running down my face, doesn't mean there aren't tears running down my heart.


Nothing can make me smile now, except to see or hear the one who means the most to me and know they are alright.


Is acting like everything is ok but it really isn't and its killing me inside.


I still remember the night you told me you loved me, but there's one thing that i know now that i didn't know then, you didn't mean it.

3 comments:

  1. love only hurts if it aint right;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its said every pain has an end but some pain don't ........... because that pain is on body not in soul....
    Shailaja Messy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love can give pain nothing else.

    ReplyDelete