Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Holding On ShoutOuts

1. The only thing in the world I want more than you is for you to love me as I love you.

2. As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you.

3. You will always remember the people that touch your heart, but you will never forget the people who break it.

4. They keep saying the right person will come along. I think mine got hit by a truck.

5. The heart has reasons that the reason can't understand.

6. I dropped a tear in the ocean. Whenever they find it, I will stop loving you.

7. Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turn'd, nor hell a fury like a woman scorn'd.

8. You have to be careful in the beginning of love, the running across the fields into your lover's arms can only come later once you know that they won't laugh if you trip.

9. I have decided to describe my profession as that of a "Contemporary Anthropology Interactive Observer" because "Stalker" is such an ugly word.

10. Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

11. I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.

12. I love you so passionately that I hide a great part of my love, so as not to oppress you with it. 

13. Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts that longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest.

14. The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else.

15. You heart does heal and you will love like this again. Except that when you do, you'll deny that you have loved like this before.

16. Anyone that would break your heart doesn't deserve it in the first place. 

17. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

18. A smile happens in a flash, but the memory of it can last a lifetime.

19. Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

20. Love is friendship on fire.

21. Love isn't the person you can see yourself with, it's the person you can't see yourself without.

22. Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing someone like you was out there.

23. You're the one who broke my heart, You're the reason my world fell apart, It's guys like you that make me cry, yet I still love you, don't ask why.

24. I was finally getting over you, believing we were through...I even had crushes other than you...I was walking with my head high, thinking I wasn't going to fall, then you had to look at me, and smile, and ruin it all.

25. Love is like an arrow. If it hits your heart it can't be removed without causing hell of a lot of damage.

1 comment: