Friday, January 21, 2011

Boyfriend ShoutOuts

♥Thinking of my past and how you were there. Thinking of my present and how you are here. Thinking of my future and how you will Always be there. I Love You.♥


♥When i look at you i smile when i talk to you i cant help but laugh and when i see you i wanna be with you this can all mean one thing, I LOVE YOU.♥


♥You often ask me if there is anything I want, if you can give me anything.  My answer will always be the same.  I have you, here, right now.♥


♥Has finally found the guy who can make her laugh on her saddest days.♥


♥A boy who cant accept me in sweats, hair in a pony tail, and no makeup, is a boy who doesn't deserve me in a wedding dress. any boy who can is my kind of guy.♥


♥It's not about what has happened in the past, its about what we can make of the future!♥


♥If I saw a shooting star, I wouldn't make a wish, because I already have you & baby you're a wish come true.♥


♥They say your supposed to fall in love with your best friend. I guess I did something right because I fell for you. & I wouldn't change it for the world. I love you.♥


♥I wish i could fall asleep in your arms and wake up in your arms and realize it wasn't a dream! I Love you!♥


♥It's nice that even when i just think of you i just cant help it but smile.♥


♥I love the way you can make me feel safe, love and wanted, even when your thousands of miles away.♥


♥You love me for me no matter what my mood and no matter what I look like. I love you with all my heart.♥


♥If they can't accept you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best!♥

2 comments: