Friday, January 14, 2011

Life ShoutOuts

♥ I don't regret anything in my life,I only regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people. ♥

♥ Everything in life happens for a reason so live it, learn it, and love it. Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile! ♥

♥ Life is a collection of changes. So don't avoid changes. Take every change as a challenge. Some gives success and some act as a stepping stone to success. ♥

♥ I know I can be a handful. Thank you, for still being there despite others come and go throughout the years. you are always within reach, never too far. ♥

♥ GOD gives, gives, gives and Forgives ... HUMAN gets, gets, gets and Forgets. ♥

♥ If "PLAN A" doesn't work out, don't worry..You still have 25 letters left! ♥

♥ Its not very hard to sacrifice everything for someone, but its hard to find that someone who deserves your sacrifice. ♥

♥ I'm unique; so don't compare me. I'm not pretty; I'm gorgeous. I'm different?; that's my best quality... I'm my own person and I don't change for no one. ♥

♥ I'm not popular, but I have good friends.  I'm not rich, but I have what I need.  I may not be liked, but I know I'm loved. That's the most important thing. ♥

♥ Real Love is not based on romance , candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact is based on respect , compromise , care and trust. ♥

♥  Sometimes it takes a painful experience to make us change our ways. ♥

♥ Making a thousand friends is not a miracle... the real miracle is making a friend who will stay with you for a thousand years... ♥

♥ Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but lips to one, Give love to all but Heart to one, Let everybody love you, but you love one. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment