Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love and Friendship

♥ I don't need anyone to take advantage 
of my weaknesses or my strengths, 
I need someone who will appreciate 
me for everything that I am. ♥


♥ People won't remember what you did. 
People won't remember what you said. 
But, people will remember how you made them feel. ♥


♥ True love is falling in love with your best friend, 
and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness. ♥


♥ Never say 'I like you' if you don't care. 
never talk about feelings if they're not there.
never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. ♥


♥ It's hard to live alone,
its hard to choose someone to love, 
but the hardest part of falling 
is to admit that you have fallen in love
with someone you didn't mean to love from the start... ♥


♥ We all want to fall in love. Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. 
Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.
It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. 
Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives. ♥


♥ Love is not measured by how you feel, 
but how you make the other person feel. ♥


♥ When traveling the path of life, and finding love along the way, everything looks new and different. 
Little do you know it is the same old landscape  you used to see all of the time;  love has just given you new eyes. ♥


♥ GOD puts a certain person in our Lives for a Reason, And whatever Reason that GOD had in mind for putting you into mine... I don't mind... I am just thankful HE did. ♥


♥ Love may mean taking chances, but their worth taking. ♥


♥ Love, is letting go of fear. ♥


♥ So often we don't say 'I love you' 
because we fear losing someone,
but more often we lose them
because we fear saying 'I love you' ♥




♥ If you love someone, tell them...
for hearts are often broken by words left unspoken. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment