Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Miss You ShoutOuts

♥ Time goes by a lot slower when you miss he one you love. ♥

♥ Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them.


♥And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on. ♥

♥ Gone - flitted away, taken the stars from the night and the sun; from the day! Gone, and a 

cloud in my heart. ♥

♥ Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.♥

♥ As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the 

torments of absence. ♥

♥ I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more 

each day. ♥

♥ A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again. ♥

♥ A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted 

to stick around. ♥

♥ For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you 

gain, you lose something else. ♥

♥ You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind! I Miss You! ♥

♥ To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment. ♥

♥ Without you in a day  makes it feel like forever! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment