Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Popular Top 20 Love Sayings Of All Time

1.True love is a discipline in which each divines the secret self of the other and refuses to believe in the mere daily self.----- -William Butler Yeats. 


2."She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."-------Lord Byron
3.Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.--------John Keats


4.Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.------ -Robert Frost 


5.Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.------Aristotle 


6.A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.------Ingrid Bergmen


7.My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.-------Ibn Abbad


8. Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.---- -William Shakespeare.


9.What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes...------Elizabeth Barret Browning


10. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...----- -The Bible.


11.In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life.--------Bliss and Cerney


12.Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life.------Aphra Behn


13.Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.----- -Jean Anouilh 


14. He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.------ -Leo Tolstoy 


15. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...------- -Elizabeth Barrett Browning 


16.Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new.------- -Ursula K. LeGuin 


17.Thou art to me a delicious torment.--------Ralph Waldo Emerson


18.Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.--------Alphonse Marie de la Martine


19.Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks...---------John Dunne


20.Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me.-------Lord Byron

1 comment:

  1. very good quotes but liked 1 most of all and it's: Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.

    ReplyDelete