Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top I Love You Sayings

Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.
~ by Robert Browning


I beseech you now with all my heart definitely to let me know your whole mind as to the love between us...
~ by King Henry VIII
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
~ by Frederick Saunders
I but know that I love thee, whatever thou art.
~ by Thomas Moore


So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee.
~ by Robert Browning


Thou art to me a delicious torment.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ah, lady, when I gave my heart to thee,
It passed into thy lifelong regency.
~ by Gilbert Parker


For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend... for filling my life with joy and loving me without end... I do.
~ by Anonymous


True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.
~ by Anonymous 


A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
~ by Anonymous


For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~ by Rosemonde Gerard
For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
~ by Judy garland




I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you
~ by Roy Croft


To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.
~ by Ayn rand


Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'
Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you'
~ by Erich Fromm


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." 
~ by Pablo Neruda


It doesn't require a special day to express how much I Love You... if every ordinary day is more than special when I am with you.
~ by Anonymous


No three words have greater power than I Love You.
~ by Anonymous


Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair. . . .
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are
~ by Billy Joel


Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to I will. ~ by The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment