Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Encouraging ShoutOuts

Jesus once said, " I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".


Shame looks down, worry looks around, but hope always looks up.


Praying for the sick to get well, the hungry to be fed, the homeless to have shelter and those that have not found Christ to realize she's been there all along.


Sometimes, you'll wonder about things. Sometimes those things will bring you down, but if you fall, just remember, God will be there to pick you up again!


Your biggest trials sometimes come right before your biggest breakthroughs. Stay encouraged and know that your "test" will indeed be a powerful "testimony!"


Slowly learning that God determines who walks into our lives..but it's up to us to decide who walks away, who we let stay, and who we refuse to let go of.


In the midst of the turmoil in my life, when I experience a peace that can't be explained, it's at that moment I realize, Someone is praying for me.


You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you will always end up where you're meant to be right where God intended you to be all along!


Life is an uncertain journey. Trust the Lord in all that you do and you will never be lost.


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5


Life is very enjoyable when we learn to pray about everything and worry about nothing.


As Christian's we need to get along with one another. There is no sense on being hurtful and hateful. If so then we are going against God.


Keep your eyes open because God never takes anything away without giving you two times what you lost; you are just the one who has to recognize what it is!


Giving up right now is not an option stay strong you are a beautiful person things will get better you are a wonderful and worthy person.


Don't give up on the people you love. Give them time, space, and love, but don't give them up unless it's to Jesus!!


Remember: God is in the midst of all things great & small, so magnify & glorify her daily, & your journey of life will be blessed beyond measure.

3 comments:

  1. Jesus never said "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it". That's commonly misreferenced as being in the Bible when in fact it is not. Moreover, Jesus does say, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30, NIV) Jesus *does* imply that if we follow him and do things 'his way' so to speak, that life will in fact be much easier!

    ReplyDelete