Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Self-Esteem ShoutOuts


Don't give your heart to someone who disrespects you. Save it for someone who listens and calls you. Wait for someone who loves you as you.


Now that it's over my question is-Why did it take me so long to see that I am worth so much more than you put me through?


Know your self worth because if you don't you're going to get treated like dirt.


I'm strong because I am weak I'm beautiful because I know my flaws I'm fearless because I have been afraid and I'm happy because I have known true sadness.


We are who we are and we should not change just so others will like us. We were made unique and that's what makes the world so great


A woman that knows her worth doesn't measure herself against another woman but stands strong, calmed and self confident.


The best thing about being me I'm a limited edition there are no other copies!


If hurting me makes you happy, then I'm glad you're so good at it.


I work very hard at being the best person I can possibly be. It hurts so much knowing that my best is never good enough.


When people make you feel as if you have to change yourself, change the people around you.


You know it's been a good day when you end up liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.


I can't change you or how you treat me, but I can leave you and realize that I am worth much more that you could ever give me.


Four things that can never be recovered: The stone after it's thrown, the word after it's spoken, the occasion after it's missed, and the time after it's gone.


The greatest battle ever it's the battle between you and yourself defeating the monster within you.


Knows that there are 2 types of people-those that say they care and those that show they care. Which one are you?


I am me. I am not the thinnest, not a super model, and not perfect. But I am wonderful and amazing in all my own ways.


I might not have the prettiest face. I may not have the tinniest waist. I'm me, and that's all I'll ever be.


If you can't find anybody to encourage you, learn to encourage yourself.


Too pretty to be alone but too picky to settle.


Don't tell me how to be me when you can't even figure yourself out!


Nothing about me is perfect, except  knowing I don't have to be perfect.


I really am simple...simply amazing, simply smart, simply beautiful, simply caring, simply fun, simply brilliant, simply complicated.

1 comment: